Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting to be held on the 16th April 2012 in the Village Hall
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402 Fax : 01243 784478
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that a Meeting of Birdham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 16th April 2012 in the Main Hall at Birdham Village Hall at 7pm and all members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend. All residents are invited to attend.
David J Siggs – Clerk to the Council
1. Public Question Time. (In accordance with Standing Orders 1d – 1l) 15 mins
2. Declaration of interests 2 mins
3. Approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 19th March 2012 5 mins
4. Introduction to Neighbourhood Planning Faustino Bayo (AiRS) 20 mins
5. Land bequeathed to the Council – Clerk to report on current position 2 mins
6. Clerk’s Report including: 10 mins
i) WSCC Reports, highways matters and correspondence
ii) CDC reports including correspondence
iii) Other related matters
iv) Reports from Members of WSCC/CDC if appropriate
7. Planning matters including CDC Applications and Decisions 20 mins
i) Request from the Itchenor Society to include Shipton Green Lane into their Village Design Statement as a zone of influence.
ii) Birdham Mill
BI/12/00708/FUL Mr Graham Hornsby Saxons Martins Lane Birdham
Removal of condition 02B and variation of conditions 11 and 17 attached to planning permission BI/07/04227/FUL.
BI/12/01050/FUL Mr Graham Pick Northleigh Farm Main Road Birdham Chichester
Erection of open sided barn on existing concrete base.
BI/12/01166/FUL C E A Settlement Trust GWA Auto Barn Birdham Road Birdham
Erection of covered parking for car preparation.
BI/12/00395/DOM Mrs Russell The Hundred House Hundredsteddle Lane Birdham Installation of 10 no. pv solar panels on garage roof. REFUSE
8. Correspondence 5 mins
9. Report of the meeting with Ms Yvonne Thomson – CDC by Cllr Parks
10. Emergency Planning – Cllr Crossley to report 10 mins
11. Report of the recent Staffing Committee Meeting 10 Mins
12. To discuss the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations and funding 10 Mins
13. Reports: 10 mins
i) Play area and playing field
ii) Village green and pond
iii) Police & Neighbourhood Watch
iv) Communications/Parish Newsletter/Web Site
14. Finance 10 mins
To receive and approve a financial report
15. Reports of meetings attended by councillors 10 mins
16. Items for inclusion in next meeting. 5 mins
DATE OF NEXT MEETING IS THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING TO BE HELD IN THE VILLAGE HALL ON THE 5th MAY 2012 COMMENCING AT 7PM.
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE WELCOME