Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting to be held on Monday the 18th February 2013
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402 Fax : 01243 784478
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that a Meeting of Birdham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 18th February 2013 in the Main Hall at Birdham Village Hall at 7pm and all members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend
David J Siggs – Clerk to the Council
1. Public Question Time: (In accordance with Standing Orders 1d – 1l)
2. Declaration of interests:
3. Approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 21st January 2013
4. Matters arising:
i) Land bequeathed to the Council
ii) Traditional Finger Posts
5. Clerk’s Report including:
i) WSCC Reports, highways matters and correspondence
ii) CDC reports including correspondence
iii) Other related matters
iv) To receive reports from Members of WSCC/CDC if appropriate
6. Finance and corporate:
i) To receive and approve a financial report.
ii) To review the bank signatories.
iii) To review the risk assessment.
iv) Co-option of Council Members – Cllr Tilbury/Clerk to report.
7. Neighbourhood Planning. – Chairman/Steering Group Chairman to report
8. Planning matters including applications and CDC delegated decisions.
i) Approve and sign the Planning Committee Minutes of the 11th February 2013
ii) Planning Applications to be decided
iii) Delegated Decisions to be noted.
9. Correspondence – Not previously circulated to be noted.
10. To receive reports on:
i) Play area and playing field
ii) Village green and pond
iii) Condition of Village Ditch/Drain Network
iv) Police & Neighbourhood Watch
v) Communication Working Group/Suitable items for Web Site
11. To receive reports of meetings attended by councillors.
12. Items for inclusion on next agenda.
13. Date of Next Meeting 18th March 2013
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE WELCOME