Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting to be held on the 5th May at the Village Hall
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402 Fax : 01243 784478
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
The Annual Meeting of the Parish will be held on Saturday the 5th of May at 7pm in Birdham Village Hall. All residents of the Parish are welcome and encouraged to attend.
1. To receive and approve the Minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting held on 18th April 2011.
2. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council
3. To receive the Council’s observation on its finances for the current year
4. To receive the observations of the County Councillor and the District Councillors for the Division in which the Parish is situated
5. To consider resolutions of which written notice has been given 7 days before the meeting
6. To deal with any other business
7. Presentation by speakers from a wide range of local groups including the WI, Church, History Group, Village Choir, Cricket Club, Village Hall Trust.
8. Questions from members of the public who are resident in Birdham
Signed Angela Parks 25th April 2012
Refreshments will be available