Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting to be held on the 23rd April 2016
|Birdham Parish Council28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402
Chairman of the Council : Cllr Laurie Pocock
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
The Annual Parish Meeting will be held on Saturday the 23rd April 2016 at 10:30am in Birdham Village Hall. All residents of the Parish are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Welcome and introduction by Chairman
- Approve the minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting.
- Chairman’s Report, including Planning Activity.
- Matters arising from the Chairman’s Report
- Neighbourhood Plan content explained.
Cllr Graham Campbell
- Matters arising concerning the NP.
- Progress made improving local drainage, and future direction.
Cllr Richard Bird/Clive Barrington
- Overview of Parish Community Resilience Plan.
Cllr Timothy Firmstone
- Matters arising concerning Drainage & CRP.
- Any other business.
Signature LPocock Date 11th April 2016.
Cllr L Pocock
Chairman of the Parish Council
Tea and Coffee will be available from 1030am