Agenda for the Planning Committee meeting to be held on Monday the 14th October 2013
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
Your attendance is requested at a Meeting of the Planning Committee to be held on Monday the 14th October 2013 at Birdham Village Hall at 7pm.
David J Siggs – Clerk to the Council
1. Declaration of interests.
2. Planning Correspondence – Clerk to report.
3. Planning Applications – To be decided.
1) BI/13/02832/DOM Mr R Felton Harbour House 22 Greenacres Birdham
Renewal of planning permission BI/10/04721/DOM for extensions and alterations to existing house and garage.
2) BI/13/03100/FUL Pinks Four, Bell Lane, Birdham, West Sussex, PO20 7HX
Replacement extension to existing railway carriage and replacement of existing septic tank (retrospective application).
3) BI/13/01391/FUL Field northwest of the saltings, Crooked Lane, Birdham
15 affordable dwellings on H9 Exception site.
4. Delegated Decisions – To be noted.
1) BI/13/02449/DOM Mr And Mrs R S & C J V De Chair Oaklands Cottage Sidlesham Lane Birdham
New porch. PERMIT
2) BI/13/02599/TPA Mr Michael Herrington 7 Longmeadow Gardens Birdham
Crown reduce by 2m (all round), thin by 10%, remove deadwood and crossing branches on 1 no. Oak tree (T2) subject to BI/72/00014/TPO. PERMIT
3) BI/12/00708/FUL Mr Graham Hornsby Saxons Martins Lane Birdham
Removal of condition 02B and variation of conditions 11 and 17 attached to planning permission BI/07/04227/FUL. WITHDRAWN
4) BI/13/02573/DOM Mr and Mrs Charles Hunt 3 Springfield Close Birdham
Replacement garage with garden store. PERMIT
5. Date of next meeting. TBA
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE WELCOME