Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting to be held on the 18th April 2016
|Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Members are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Birdham Parish Council to be held at 7pm on Monday the 18th April 2016 in the Main Hall at Birdham Village Hall, Birdham.
David J Siggs - Clerk to the Council
- Public Question Time: (In accordance with Standing Orders 1d – 1l)
- Declaration of interests.
- a) To receive Declarations of Interest in respect of matters contained in this agenda, in accordance with the provisions of the Localism Act 2011 in respect of members and in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Act 1972 in respect of officers.
- b) To consider any Dispensation Requests received by the Clerk not previously considered.
- Approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 21st March 2016.
- Clerks Report including:
- WSCC Reports, highways matters and correspondence
- CDC Reports including correspondence
- To receive reports from Division Members of WSCC and Ward Members of CDC as appropriate.
- Other related matters
- To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Finance and Corporate:
- i) To receive and approve a financial report.
- ii) To consider signing the Annual Governance Statement of the Annual Return.
iii)To consider signing the Accounting Statements of the Annual Return.
- Correspondence - Not previously circulated to be noted.
- i) Play area and playing field
- ii) Village Green and pond
iii) Condition of Village Drain/Ditch Network –
- iv) Police & Neighbourhood Watch
- Communication Working Group
- Community Resilience
- Reports of meetings attended by Councillors
- Planning matters including applications and CDC delegated decisions.
- Planning Applications to be decided.
BI/16/00527/FUL - Mr C Sharpe Bell Inn Bell Lane Birdham West Sussex
Renovation and extension of existing public house to improve existing restaurant and bar areas including the provision of tourist accommodation. Construction of 3 no. detached dwellings and associated works within the grounds of the Bell Inn.
BI/16/00528/COU - Mr C Sharpe Bell Inn Bell Lane Birdham West Sussex
Change of use of Public House (A4) to 1 no. dwelling (C3).
BI/16/00901/FUL - Mr Michael Marsdin Land Adjacent To Oakdene Sidlesham Lane Birdham West Sussex
Tractor and implement store.
BI/16/00985/DOM - Mr D Segel Chaffinches Farm Main Road Birdham Chichester
Amendments to BI/13/01197/DOM to include brick patio area to east of extension and patio doors in lieu of 2 no. windows.
BI/16/00987/LBC - Mr D Segel Chaffinches Farm Main Road Birdham Chichester
Amendments to BI/13/01198/LBC to include brick patio area to east of extension and patio doors in lieu of 2 no. windows.
BI/16/01049/TPA - Mr A Jackson Lock Lane Birdham West Sussex PO20 7BA
Reduce over-extending limb arising at 2m to west, back to 3m on 1 no. Oak tree (T315). Fell 2 no. Oak trees (T328 and T348). Reduce height and extension of crown to east back by 3m on 1 no. Unknown tree (T351). All 4 no. trees are within Group, G1 subject to BI/08/00174/TPO.
BI/16/00931/DOM - Mr And Mrs Kane and Iwa Pirie Navarre Lodge Westlands Lane Birdham West Sussex
Proposed new garage courtyard area including erection of outbuilding, new garden walls north and south and changes to access.
BI/16/00933/OUT - Koolbergen, Kelly's Nurseries And Bellfield Nurseries, Bell Lane, Birdham, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7HY
Erection of 77 houses B1 floorspace, retail and open space with retention of 1 dwelling.
- Delegated Decisions to be noted.
BI/16/00267/PLD Mr Hemal Patel Redmoor Estate Main Road Birdham
Proposed roof extension. REFUSE
BI/15/03954/ELD Mr Malcolm Rodgers Birdham Farm Birdham Road Birdham
Storage of materials and parking of vehicles on land adjacent to the NE boundary of existing property. REFUSE
BI/16/00238/FUL Mr Malcolm Oliver Moorings Westlands Estate Birdham
Replacement of existing timber sea defence. PERMIT
BI/16/00425/DOM Mr Mike Fairall Police House Crooked Lane Birdham
Proposed side single/double storey extension and new pitched roof to garage. WITHDRAWN
BI/16/00495/DOM Mr & Mrs J Slatter Brightwater 14 Greenacres Birdham
Proposed detached garage building. PERMIT
BI/15/04175/DOM Mr & Mrs D Smith Cowdry Barn Birdham Road Birdham 7BX
Alterations to existing conservatory to provide replacement walls and roof and rear extension to existing car port. PERMIT
- Items for inclusion on next agenda.
- Date of Next Meeting 7pm on Monday 16th May 2016 in the Village Hall.
Filming of Parish Council meetings and use of social media:
During this meeting the public are allowed to record or film the meeting or to use social
media, providing it does not disrupt the meeting. You are encouraged to let the Clerk
know in advance if you wish to record or film. Mobile devices should be switched to silent for
the duration of the meeting
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE MOST WELCOME