Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting to be held on the 15th April 2013
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402 Fax : 01243 784478
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that a Meeting of Birdham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 15th April 2013 in the Main Hall at Birdham Village Hall at 7pm and all members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend
David J Siggs - Clerk to the Council
1. Public Question Time: (In accordance with Standing Orders 1d – 1l)
2. Declaration of interests:
3. Approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 18th March 2013
4. Matters arising:
i) Land bequeathed to the Council
5. Clerk’s Report including:
i) WSCC Reports, highways matters and correspondence
ii) CDC reports including correspondence
iii) Other related matters
iv) To receive reports from Members of WSCC/CDC if appropriate
6. Finance and corporate:
i) To receive and approve a financial report.
ii) Co-option of Council Members – Chairman to report
7. Neighbourhood Planning. – Chairman/Steering Group Chairman to report
8. Planning matters including applications and CDC delegated decisions.
i) Planning Applications to be decided.
BI/13/00777/DOM Mr & Mrs Williams Cambria Westlands Lane Birdham
Single storey side extension. Single storey garden room extension. Reconstruction of existing roof at stepper pitch to create first floor accommodation with new dormers.
BI/13/00849/LBC Mr & Mrs Murphy Well House Lock Lane Birdham
Strip and replace existing roof and reroof porch. Replace existing plastic gutters with cast iron gutters. Repoint chimney. Replace existing solar panels with improved recessed panels. Demolish existing lean-to shed like for like, with slate roof. Demolish existing garage and leave hard standing for parking.
BI/13/00381/ADV Birdham Stores, Main Road, Birdham,
Retrospective application to display advertisements.
BI/13/00747/ADV Longmeadow (Old Common Close), Main Road, Birdham
2 no. fascia signs and 4 no. hoarding boards.
ii) Delegated Decisions to be noted.
BI/12/04519/FUL Mr S Cobden Land North Of Cowdry Nursery Sidlesham Lane Birdham
Erection of agricultural barn with amended access and internal track and hard standing, resubmission of BI/12/00146/FUL. REFUSE
9. Correspondence - Not previously circulated to be noted.
10. To decide on the request by Jane Reeve - Water Vole Project Officer – to stop up the lay-by in Mapsons Lane.
11. To receive reports on:
i) Play area and playing field
ii) Village green and pond
iii) Condition of Village Ditch/Drain Network
iv) Police & Neighbourhood Watch
v) Communication Working Group/Suitable items for Web Site
12. To receive reports of meetings attended by councillors.
13. Items for inclusion on next agenda.
14. Date of Next Meeting 20th May 2013
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE WELCOME