Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting on the 17th September 2012
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402 Fax : 01243 784478
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that a Meeting of Birdham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 17th September 2012 in the Main Hall at Birdham Village Hall at 7pm and all members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend
David J Siggs - Clerk to the Council
1. Public Question Time. In accordance with Standing Orders 1d – 1l
2. Declaration of interests
3. Approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 16th July 2012
4. Matters arising
i) Land bequeathed to the Council
5. Clerk’s Report including:
i) WSCC Reports, highways matters and correspondence
ii) CDC reports including correspondence
iii) Other related matters
iv) Reports from Members of WSCC/CDC if appropriate
i) To receive and approve a financial report.
ii) To receive and approve the report of Mazars the External Auditor.
iii) To note the appointment of Littlejohn LLP as the External Auditor.
7. Update on Neighbourhood Planning. – Chairman to report
8. Flooding – Chairman and Vice Chairman to report.
9. Update on the incursion by Travellers – Clerk to report (written report circulated to members)
10. Planning matters including applications and CDC decisions
i) To approve the Minutes of the Planning Committee Held on the 7th September 2012
11. Correspondence - Not previously circulated to be noted
12. Post the Village Fete – Cllr Parks to report
13. Receive reports on:
i) Play area and playing field
ii) Village green and pond
iii) Police & Neighbourhood Watch
iv) Communication Working Group
14. To debate & decide the concept of audio/visual recording of Council Meetings.
15. Receive reports of meetings attended by councillors.
16. Items for inclusion on next agenda.
17. Date of Next Meeting 15th October 2012
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE WELCOME