Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting of the 17th February 2014
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Members are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of Birdham Parish Council to be held on at 7pm on Monday 17th February 2014 in the Main Hall at Birdham Village Hall, Birdham.
David J Siggs – Clerk to the Council
1. Public Question Time: (In accordance with Standing Orders 1d – 1l)
2. Declaration of interests and granting of dispensations if any:
3. Approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 20th January 2014
4. Matters Arising
i) Land bequest to the Council
5. Clerks Report including:
i) WSCC Reports, highways matters and correspondence
ii) CDC Reports including correspondence
iii) To receive reports from Division Members of WSCC and Ward Members of CDC as appropriate.
iv) Other related matters
6. Finance and corporate:
i) To receive and approve a financial report.
ii) To receive the Clerks report on the New Homes Bonus
7. To receive an update on the position of the Neighbourhood Plan
8. Planning matters including applications and CDC delegated decisions.
i) Planning Applications to be decided.
BI/13/04211/FUL – Premier Marinas Limited Premier Marinas Limited Chichester Marina Birdham
Refurbishment of the external walls with small rear infill to improve the appearance of the existing building.
BI/14/00036/DOM – Mr & Mrs R Phillips Hundred Steddles House Hundredsteddle Lane Birdham
Demolition of existing garden store/garage and erection of new garden store/garage.
BI/14/00099/DOM – Mr J McGregor Patches Crooked Lane Birdham Chichester
Extensions and alterations.
BI/13/04137/DOM – Mr & Mrs D Armstrong Cowdry Barn Birdham Road Birdham
Convert single storey triple carport into annex extension with double garage secure extension to existing structure.
BI/14/00123/DOM – Mr Lee Stephenson Glen Iris Bell Lane Birdham
New side dormer to roof.
BI/14/00044/DOM – Mr Edward Hutson Middle Cottage 2 The Barn Crooked Lane Birdham
Demolish existing single storey rear extension and erect new single storey rear extension with internal ground floor alterations.
ii) Delegated Decisions to be noted.
BI/13/01357/DOM Mr J Ireland Dragonsfield Westlands Estate Birdham
Proposed double garage. PERMIT
BI/13/03939/DOM Harriet Investments Ltd Bees Pescotts Close Birdham
New side extension to existing bungalow and new car port to front together with improvements to the appearance of the existing flat roof at rear. PERMIT
BI/13/03834/DOM Mr N Cottrell Ffolletts Thatch Sidlesham Lane Birdham
Single storey side extension, front porch, re cladding of elevations and pitched roof over existing flat roof. PERMIT
9. Correspondence – Not previously circulated to be noted.
i) Play area and playing field
ii) Village Green and pond –
iii) Condition of Village Drain/Ditch Network
iv) Police & Neighbourhood Watch
v) Communication Working Group
11. To receive a report from Cllr Ayton on speeding in and around the Village. (Deferred from the 18th November, the 16th December 2013 and the 20th January 2014 meetings)
12. Reports of meetings attended by Councillors
13. Items for inclusion on next agenda.
14. Date of Next Meeting 17th March 2014
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE MOST WELCOME