Agenda for the Council Meeting to be held on the 15th October 2012
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402 Fax : 01243 784478
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give you notice that a Meeting of Birdham Parish Council is to be held on Monday 15th October 2012 in the Main Hall at Birdham Village Hall at 7pm and all members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend
David J Siggs – Clerk to the Council
1. Public Question Time. In accordance with Standing Orders 1d – 1l
2. Declaration of interests
3. Approve and sign the minutes of the meeting held on 17th September 2012
4. Matters arising
i) Land bequeathed to the Council
5. Clerk’s Report including:
i) WSCC Reports, highways matters and correspondence
ii) CDC reports including correspondence
iii) Other related matters
iv) To receive reports from Members of WSCC/CDC if appropriate
i) To receive and approve a financial report.
7. Neighbourhood Planning. – Chairman to report
8. Flooding – Vice Chairman to report.
9. To consider the adoption of the New Code of Conduct produced by CDC.
10. Planning matters including applications and CDC delegated decisions.
i) Planning Applications to be decided
BI/12/02769/DOM Mr Graham Hornsby Saxons Martins Lane Birdham
Retain present two single storey garden sheds. One in recess at side of house behind front garden west side, the other in the far corner of rear garden east side.
BI/12/03403/FUL Mr Graham Hornsby Saxons Martins Lane Birdham
To vary condition 2 of planning permission BI/07/04227/FUL to allow retention of two windows in their current form.
BI/12/03671/FUL D K Friesen & P K Friesen Land East Of Mile Cottage Birdham Road Birdham
Erection of 5no. houses with access road, children’s play area and associated landscaping.
BI/12/03763/TPA Mr Robert Borthwick Rowan Nursery Bell Lane Birdham
Reduce east stem to below cavity and reduce west stem to corresponding length and trim to shape on 1 no. Oak tree within Group, G2 subject to BI/83/00023/TPO.
ii) Delegated Decisions to be noted.
BI/12/03280/TPA Mr Richard Wheeler 23 Longmeadow Gardens Birdham
Crown reduce by 35% on 1 no. Black Poplar tree (T5) subject to BI/97/00036/TPO. PERMIT
BI/12/03284/TPA Mr Steve Fernback Church Lodge Church Lane Birdham
Fell 1 no. Horse Chestnut tree (T2) subject to BI/04/00041/TPO. PERMIT
iii) Housing Numbers.
To determine and respond to the document issued by CDC – Chichester District Local Plan – Parish Housing Numbers Consultation.
11. Correspondence – Not previously circulated to be noted.
12. To receive reports on:
i) Play area and playing field
ii) Village green and pond
iii) Police & Neighbourhood Watch
iv) Communication Working Group
13. To receive reports of meetings attended by councillors.
14. Items for inclusion on next agenda.
15. Date of Next Meeting 19th November 2012
THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO ATTEND ALL MEETINGS
OF THE COUNCIL AND ARE WELCOME