Agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting
Birdham Parish Council
28 Langdale Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8JQ
Tel : 01243 790402
Chairman of the Council : Cllr Laurie Pocock
Clerk to the Council : David J Siggs
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
The Annual Meeting of the Parish will be held on Monday the 13th April 2015 at 7pm in Birdham Village Hall. All residents of the Parish are welcome and encouraged to attend.
1. To receive and approve the Minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting held on 26th April 2014.
2. To receive the Chairman’s Annual Report of the Parish Council
3. To receive the Council’s observation on its finances for the past and current year
4. To receive the observations of the County Councillor and the District Councillors for the Division in which the Parish is situated
5. To receive the observations of the Police (if available)
6. To consider resolutions of which written notice has been given 3 days prior to the meeting
7. To deal with any other business that is of benefit to the residents and life of Birdham Village
8. Presentation by speakers from local groups including:
- The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
- Flood Forum to talk about Ditches and Culverts
- The Village Hall Trust
9. Questions from members of the public who are resident in Birdham
Signature LPocock Date 1st April 2015.
Cllr L Pocock
Chairman of the Parish Council